Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:eek:

They really killed Susan!!! I cried and cried like a big baby when Mer's daddy smacked her aaand i also cried when addison cried :(

Oh and ummm next week?! hellooooo does jane doe remember??

·
Registered
1,965 Posts
Are you freaking kidding me is all I could think about Susan I guess now Mer really needs to get to know Daddy or not.

And lets see they are going to cliff hang McDreamy's which way do I go feelings. which is going to drive me crazy until next season

·
Registered
7,955 Posts
So it was Susan. I had to tape it because I worked late. But I'd heard enough and seen enough to guess that's what was happening at this point.

Meredith can't catch a break. The writers are going a little overboard on the melodrama. If they kill all her family this season, what will they do next year?

It might have been nice to explore a Mer with a mother-daughter relationship for a little while.

·
Registered
3,026 Posts
I totally agree Melissa. Completely.
I can only hope now they will really really work on Meredith's relationship with her Dad. They can't just get rid of everyone close to her after we see a bit of bonding, and then say "Whoops, too much happiness, gotta kill them off!". The melodrama the last few weeks has been a little much. I miss the sarcastic/funny/serious/withabitofdramathrown in Grey's.
I really feel bad for Thatcher, even if he did slap Mer. I hope losing his wife makes his and Meredith's relationship more important now.
And ohhhhh McDreamy. Again with the unhappiness. Why can't we just have Meredith and Derek be HAPPY for more than 3 weeks? I don't want them to turn into the Ross & Rachel of Grey's! I LOVE Derek's character.

I dunno about everyone else...but I didn't really "feel" the whole idea for the new spinoff. I didn't really like it, I would have rather had more Grey's instead. Maybe that's just me. I don't think I could handle a whole show about "baby docs/gynos".
Although I must say, Taye Diggs was lookin gooooood!

·
Registered
5,336 Posts
You know what?? I am kind of ticked off that they actually killed Susan. I mean, seriously! Can't Mer get a break?? Can't we have a drama-less Mer for just a little while?

I will probably attempt to watch the spin-off. If only because I LOVVVE Taye Diggs! I hope it begins this summer, when there is nothing else on the tube but baseball, anyway.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
I love Tim Daly. And Judging Amy. I didn't know they were going to be on it.

I'm not sure if I'm going to like the whole spin off thing or not. I'm on the fence. Yesterday, I thought I would like it, but after watching it, I'm not sure. I think they may have been trying too hard.

I couldn't believe they killed off Susan. Like Melissa, I think they have just done too much to Meredith. How many people can one person lose?

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
I'm a Grey's lover as much as anyone, and I'm completely ticked off at the show. The "fun" Greys has been missing for several months now, and disaster just looms around EVERY SINGLE CORNER for everyone. It sucks! I CANNOT believe they killed Susan! :(

That said, I thought the spinoff was a little bit of a breath of fresh air. New people, less drama. I thought I wouldn't like it at all, but I think I'll watch it when it comes on tv.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I'm not too sure about the spin-off. I liked it enough so I guess I'll have to give it a shot of it gets a time slot :) I like Addison so not having her on Grey's would suck.

I laughed when she was talking to the elevator and the one time she got on and the elevator said hi and Addison was like "no, not today!!" :p Then it turned out it was the security lady hahaha

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LarrytheLabs Mom said:
That was SO funny when she found out where the voice was coming from!!
hahaha I about died

"Sometimes when I'm alone on the elevator...it talks to me"

·
Registered
903 Posts
i may be the only one, but I'm starting to not like Grey's. It really is missing a certain "spark" it used to have and it doesn't seem like it's going to get back to that anytime soon. :( I really have to pick and choose what shows I watch because I don't really have time to watch a ton, and I'm giving it til the end of the season to get back to the good Grey's, and then it's off my Tivo list. *sigh*

T

·
0 Posts
OK just want to point out that the doctor that kissed Addison is the guy from WINGS, I had such a crush on him back then. And OH MY GOD HE LOOKED SO GOOD LAST NIGHT.

The only way the spin off will make it, is if they put it on a night where there is nothing else on and they can never compete with Greys because they wont win.

And I didnt like the back and forth crap last night. I was starting to lose interest.

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Tater said:
OK just want to point out that the doctor that kissed Addison is the guy from WINGS, I had such a crush on him back then. And OH MY GOD HE LOOKED SO GOOD LAST NIGHT.

The only way the spin off will make it, is if they put it on a night where there is nothing else on and they can never compete with Greys because they wont win.

And I didnt like the back and forth crap last night. I was starting to lose interest.
Also known as TIM DALY. He's Tyne Daly's brother and Tyne Daly was on Judging Amy with the Violet character Amy Bsomethingorother.

·
Registered
2,265 Posts
Aim said:
Also known as TIM DALY. He's Tyne Daly's brother and Tyne Daly was on Judging Amy with the Violet character Amy Bsomethingorother.
Amy Brenneman (I think). :) It's funny that you said that about Tim and Tyne Daly. I said the same thing to Doyle last night! He was like "wait....HOW are they related??"

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Here's a thought I pondered on my way to school (nothing deep mind you). When they were doing the surgery on Ava and she was speaking the different languages I started to wonder if perhaps she wasn't from Seattle and was maybe visitng family? Then again she speaks good English so ya never know.

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
TAYE DIGGS!

hello! i'll watch a toaster if he's on it.

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Taye Diggs - mmmmm. If I muted the spinoff parts and just watched him move around I think I would've liked it more.

Agree with the too much drama for Mer thing. And next week does not look so hot for her either with some new girl (who looks like she's 16 btw) buying Derek a drink. Grey's is going down the toilet, fast, becomming too much like 7th Heaven - Oh my gosh a disaster every week!

J

·
0 Posts
Tater said:

Tim Daly has been in a lot of things since Wings. ::)

I wished it had less of the spin off set last night and more of Grey's. Although Taye Diggs is mighty fine.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts