Just Labradors banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for your opinions, recently named Moose ( or as my grandson calls him Moosh) has found that out of all of the chew toys that he has, he likes his nylabone the best ( today anyway).Do you think he could keep a puppy nylabone in his crate with him during the day when no one is home without worry ??? I left his Kong with him today, but it didn't look like he was much interested in it.
Thanks in advance

[attachment deleted by admin]

·
Registered
81 Posts
We haven't had great success with Nylabones and I personally wouldnt leave it in Hobart's crate, but he has eaten/chewed/destroyed anything we put in his crate other than the Kong. Somone else might have more evidence why you should or shouldnt leave a nylabone in the crate, but my instinct is that it is a little dangerous. Good luck

·
Registered
217 Posts
when sami was a puppy I'd leave the nylabones in with her. She never tore those up the same speed she tore others... She used the durable ones.. When she was bigger I switched to th heavy duty ones and she still goes through them every couple of months.. I can see why you'd be concerned, but we never had an issue...

M

·
0 Posts
Love those cute "baby" blue eyes.

I wouldn't leave the nylabones in crate. Safety issue. Kongs are much more durable. Try putting treats and peanut butter inside the kong for more interest.

D

·
0 Posts
Pickles LOVED her Nylabone when she was a puppy. I didn't leave it in her crate w/ her. I got her a Kong. She still likes her nylabone

1 - 5 of 5 Posts