Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
CocoChanels

Want MOST BETTER program for promotion?...
Hi, labby!

I see you want to promote your website. More effective, for less price...
It's easy ;) . XRumer 5.09 Palladium is a software complex, which can post to more than 1.000.000 forums, blogs, guestbooks, BBS's, boards, etc.

It's price was grow up to $540, and continues growing.
Just use Google for purchase XRumer.

P.S. Do not use XRumer 2.9 and XRumer 3.0 - it is too old and buggy versions.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
I feel left out.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I find it very frustrating that after all this time, he stickies a post about moderators--when implementing CAPTCHA would cut down on this significantly. It isn't as if we haven't requested this before. I'm not donating, and I'm going to continue limiting my time here if the spam doesn't get under control.

·
Registered
349 Posts
Seriously needs to be handled...

I'm curious; Is this site a hobby for the webmaster or is it a professional thing? If it's a hobby, then he might be forgiven not knowing what to do or taking his time about implementing it. If this is a professional site, then some shaping up is in order...

Laura is right. Something needs to be done, and now.

Kevin

·
Registered
1,913 Posts
Got a PM here too. I really feel this place is going to hell in a handbasket (that's an old saying-LOL) Ever since we moved here, the forum is just not the same. What can or should we do ? I would hate for it to disappear.

·
Registered
4,485 Posts
am i missing the spot where we can cancel our membership here? i know we could do that ourselves on previous forums or do we not have that option here?

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
I got 11. I thought someone liked me.

·
Registered
10,719 Posts
am i missing the spot where we can cancel our membership here? i know we could do that ourselves on previous forums or do we not have that option here?
Most likely we'llhave to get a moderator and then do something really really bad to get yer account deleted.;)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts