Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Either I'm being attacked, or more likely, it's in preparation for Thunder over Louisville. I'm going to try to snap some pictures if they fly over again, but the F-16s (maybe F-18s), Blackhawks, and Apaches flew over. I guess they're coming in and practicing for tomorrow.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Cool! We had Effies flying around yesterday afternoon around 4:15. They come out of Tinker AFB and boy is it a lovely sound. MBE calls it "the sound of freedom". :)

J

·
0 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Cool! We had Effies flying around yesterday afternoon around 4:15. They come out of Tinker AFB and boy is it a lovely sound. MBE calls it "the sound of freedom". :)
Oooo! I like that! I know the feeling. Makes you proud.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
We are close to Willow Grove Air Naval Station and I LOVE when they come rolling through here....it does give you chills.

·
Registered
10,230 Posts
Yes Nick they are practicing for tomorrows air show. It really is neat. I work downtown so they have been flying overhead all day it's SO LOUD!!!
I'll be out of town tomorrow so I won't be down at Thunder but it's a really awesome air show and fireworks.

T

·
0 Posts
Paddysmom said:
I like that "the sound of freedom" Sounds good.

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
The T-birds buzzed a recent dog show in Tucson while performing for an airshow at Davis-Motham. I enjoyed every minute of it. ;D

1 - 11 of 11 Posts