Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sitting at work and I look down at my badge holder. My badge picture looks like I've grown a black beard. Since I'm 1) a natural blonde and 2) not a pirate I investigate further. I pull out my badge and in the holder I find...dog hair! Black dog hair! How in the world did it get INSIDE my badge holder? I mean should I be worried that Essy is taking my badge at night while I sleep and trying to sneak into work? So I clean out the badge holder, go to the dentist and lunch, come back to my desk, look back down at my badge and I'll be damned if there isn't black dog hair in there again. There you go. Proof that this stuff actually does appear out of thin air. Really I think if two hairs touch each other they just multiply like rabbits.Get it hair (hare) rabbits ;) OK...I'm going to go take my meds now.

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
HA! I love it. You should keep it there.

Theo is seriously blowing his outer coat right now. Last night on our Bay walk, he rolled in dead seagull (which was much better than bloated, way dead sea lion, which I managed to keep him away from), so he got a bath in the bathtub. I stripped down so I could just run the shower over him and not worry about getting myself wet. I toweled him off, and then toweled myself off, and then put my shorts and t-shirt back on. I walk into the living room, and SU looks down and starts laughing at me. She points down and says, "OMG, I thought you were Michael Landon in I Married a Teenage Werewolf!" I looked down, and my shins and calves were COVERED in black fur, so covered that they looked like I had developed some kind of severe hirsutism. SU wanted to take pictures, but I forbade her.

BTW, it took about a half-hour to get the fur off the walls and ceiling (!) after he shook off.

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
HAH! I was brushing my teeth on Saturday, just scrubbing away while I surveyed every aspect of the postage stamp sized bathroom... WAIT! On the ceiling?!? That's 9-1/2' high! What the chit is black lab fur doing up there?!?

Brush-brush-brush... *picks a black hair out of toothbrush...*

Oh well. 8)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts