Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Apparently he was rushed with the hospital suffering cardiac arrest. (according to CNN)

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Apparently he was rushed with the hospital suffering cardiac arrest. (according to CNN)
Sad to say, there's been so much drama with Michael Jackson that I don't know what to believe anymore. Not that I wish illness or bad health on anyone, but with him, I always get the feeling it's not real, just a cry for attention.

·
Registered
6,990 Posts
Wow I can't believe this about MJ!!

Neither here nor there, but I thought David Carradine was 1, Ed was 2 and Farrah was 3 for the famed celeb 3.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You're right, Laura. ABC is reporting now that Michael Jackson is dead.

·
Registered
618 Posts
I totally just read that on the internet news. I can't believe it. What is happening?

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Neither here nor there, but I thought David Carradine was 1, Ed was 2 and Farrah was 3 for the famed celeb 3.
I think David Carradine was too far removed, timewise, to be included in the three. Although, of course, it's not like there are written rules for the famous people die in threes saying.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
This is morbid, but if he is dead, his dying on the same day as Farrah will take attention away from her.

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
Aside from the fact that he was odd and the child molestation issues, I always felt sorry for the guy. He seemed like he had some serious mental issues and lived an incredibly tortured life for whatever reasons.

1 - 20 of 108 Posts