Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I love the result and we're excited for another new baby but I really am not one of those women who enjoy being pregnant. I'm just over 7 weeks I'm so tired I can barley keep my eyes open, I'm bloated, nauseous occasionally luckily not bad, and just really cranky all the time. I also can't remember crap. Not to mention the cold I have and can't take anything that helps.

I feel so bad because my parents are in town helping with a home improvement project (we started before I found out I was pregnant) and I am short with everyone and just so tired I can't even help them. Luckily they understand but I still bad.

Sorry I just needed to vent I am really happy to be pregant so I hate to complain but uggg!

·
Registered
26,306 Posts
Sorry you aren't feeling well. I remember being very tired too oh and later the dreaded heartburn. I was lucky in the sense I never got sick.

·
Registered
5,146 Posts
I love the result and we're excited for another new baby but I really am not one of those women who enjoy being pregnant. I'm just over 7 weeks I'm so tired I can barley keep my eyes open, I'm bloated, nauseous occasionally luckily not bad, and just really cranky all the time. I also can't remember crap. Not to mention the cold I have and can't take anything that helps.

I feel so bad because my parents are in town helping with a home improvement project (we started before I found out I was pregnant) and I am short with everyone and just so tired I can't even help them. Luckily they understand but I still bad.

Sorry I just needed to vent I am really happy to be pregant so I hate to complain but uggg!
You have my empathy. I don't enjoy being pregnant either. The first trimester fatigue is intense and it really sucks having a cold on top of that. :hugs:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh Barb, so sorry to hear you're so miserable. Post some new Aubrey pics, that'll make me....errrr, you feel better. :)

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
I feel for you. I hated being pregnant too, but in the end you get a beautiful baby.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
good luck making it to the ninth month. I hated being pregnant too.

·
Registered
7,129 Posts
I love being pregnant. Even though the symptoms aren't always fun, it still feels like a privilege. There are so many women out there who would desperately love to be pregnant and have a baby. I just feel so lucky it happened to me, you know? But I'm in the crazy happy 2nd trimester stage...lol. I didn't have a bad first trimester either really. It seems like yesterday I was wondering if I would make it this far....now it just seems like the weeks fly by.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
I absolutely loved being pregnant. Despite the non-stop vomiting with my second, and chasing around a 2 yr old while non-stop vomiting, I still loved it. Every single minute. We were so lucky to get pregnant so easily both times, right away, and i felt so blessed. I still do.
Sorry you are not feeling well.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Its been 26yrs since my last pregnancy and I still remember loving every min. of it! What a special time- sorry your having such a tough time. It might of made a difference that I didn't have one day of morning sickness with either of them. I also remember going white water rafting when I was 7 months preg. with DD, and I wonder why she is such a crazy kid! I hope your feeling better real soon!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks I do feel very blessed that I'm pregnant it still doesn't make me enjoy it though. I've been using a humidifyer and my cold is finally getting a little better hopefully it will go away soon. I should be over this fatigue in a few weeks too hopefully that will help. I don't remember being this crabby last time though hopefully when the fatigue passes that will pass too I hate snapping at people but I catch myself doing it more than I like latley.
I'll try to get some Aubrey pictures posted I need to take some 18 month pictures of her.

·
Registered
2,223 Posts
I feel for you. I was one of the lucky ones who loved loved loved being pregnant! I had no problems with morning sickness, was tired but not that bad and seldom cranky - but I was one of the ones that also had a long haul in becoming pg and so I think I looked at things a bit differently once i was pg - i felt lucky to be tired becuse I was pregnant etc. While things are still very unsettled regardign my ex and custody etc I know it will all be settled by the end of April so I will be able to look to the future and possibly having a second child next year sometime and am so excited to be able to think about being pregnant again!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts