Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My husband is having knee surgery (again) tomorrow. He's torn his meniscus (again) and so needs to have it cleaned up (again). He's got chronic knee problems as the result of several old injuries; eventually they'll be replaced but not yet. So even though this is out-patient and he'll probably only be on crutches for a few days, it's still surgery so I'll be a bit worried until it's over and he's home tomorrow evening.

So between Mark and my Maine Coon kitty, Sherman (who is still struggling, poor little thing), my nursing skills will be tested in the coming days! :tongue: Any positive thoughts that can be spared - for either or both of my patients - will be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

·
Registered
16,129 Posts
Good thoughts. SU ruptured her ACL almost exactly a year ago, and she is still rehabbing it. But the good news is that she's fitter now than she has ever been in her life! Hope that it will be quick and easy, and he'll be up and rehabbing immediately.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Good thoughts and prayers for a quick recovery for your husband. Be nice to him :) The last time my husband had surgery he whined so much that I put him in the rec. room in the basement and told him not to come up until he was healed . . . I hope your nursing skills are better than mine.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
You got it, Ursula!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts