Just Labradors banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took advantage of the 45 degree temps and partly cloudy skies today and too Tal to an area of the park that is wide open spaces. Except for accidentally stumbling on a couple making out in a secluded area :-X it was an awesome time. Tal is as tired as he is after a day at daycare ;) When the temps get warmer I won't be able to do this because I don't wanna risk heat related problems...I took some pics and thought I would share..

Happiness is an open field and a ball to retrieve..

I am waiting for my water dad...

Of these next two I cannot make up my mind which I like the best.

Acting goofy before heading home...

·
Registered
3,519 Posts
Great pictures of Tal! Nothing like wide open spaces and some good retrieving to make a pup happy!

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Wow! Tal is really growing up!! Lookin' good!! :D

·
Registered
8,812 Posts
Great pictures! I love watching mine run the fields. Jazzy actually smiles when she runs.

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
georgie said:
Great pictures. Tal looks so happy & tired!! What a wonderful place to exercise Tal. :)
Yeah it's a very beautiful park right in the middle of the metro area. I love going there. I took those pics at the end of our time there...

He is sound asleep on my bed right now with his little hedgehog by his side...if it wasn't for waking him I'd get a pic...

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Tal you are a cutie!!

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
He is just beautiful er I mean handsome. You have raised one terrific boy there. I always love to read your posts about Tal, the love you have for him is so evident in your posts. :) This may sound dumb, but do you kiss your boy? We kiss our dogs all the time. Sometimes Rush gets annoyed because I kiss them so much. ::) Oh well, they are loved and will just have to tolerate it. :)

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
rushpuppy said:
He is just beautiful er I mean handsome. You have raised one terrific boy there. I always love to read your posts about Tal, the love you have for him is so evident in your posts. :) This may sound dumb, but do you kiss your boy? We kiss our dogs all the time. Sometimes Rush gets annoyed because I kiss them so much. ::) Oh well, they are loved and will just have to tolerate it. :)
Not dumb at all...but yes I do...kiss him on the top of his head. When I do he just looks up and licks my chin. Sometimes he catches me off guard and gives me a lick on the lips...took a bit of getting used to but I don't mind. I figure it is his way of showing affection.

We are out of school today because of Good Friday. I went in tho for a couple of hours, worked out and came home. Then we headed to the park. We also played fetch early this am too. So the little guy had a big day.

This was just a nice relaxing day. The only thing about having Tal that I do not like is that I cannot give him more days like this one. I love spending time with him...:)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
What a great place to run and play!! And yes, Tal has really grown up to be such a handsome lab!

Great lab dad too!

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
Nice pictures, but where are the pictures of the lovers making out? LOL

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
buddysmom said:
Nice pictures, but where are the pictures of the lovers making out? LOL
lol..well...I figured I didn't want to interrupt THAT! haha I'd like to have seen the look on my face when I stumbled upon them. I just quickly did an about face. I don't think they ever noticed us..lol

1 - 16 of 16 Posts