Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,052 Posts
NCIS, The Unit, House, LnO Criminal Intent, LnO SVU, NOVA.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,955 Posts
DEADLIEST CATCH!!

New season started two weeks ago. Great show! 9 Eastern on the Discovery channel.

One of the captains lives around the corner from my brother. He and his brother take turns running the boat - this season his brother is the captain and he's on deck.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
6,114 Posts
HOUSE and The Deadliest Catch on the same night and you say there's nothing on? My, your standards must be very high.

The Deadliest Catch in high-def makes you feel like you're actually onboard. Sometimes we have to watch it wearing our yellow slickers. :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
349 Posts
I'll be watching the Deadilest Catch.


[qoute]The Pittsburgh Penquins play tonight, playoff game.....

"GO PENS"[/qoute]


Humph. *doesn't have verus*
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,595 Posts
It's new video release day - that's what we did...picked up some movies at Blockbuster and a pizza. That's our usual Tuesday ritual - family movie night.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
8,330 Posts
DEADLIEST CATCH!!
That was going to be my suggestion, too, and two Law & Orders- CI and SVU. I end up watching the repeat of Deadliest Catch at 8 so I can watch L&O.

Melissa said:
...One of the captains lives around the corner from my brother. He and his brother take turns running the boat - this season his brother is the captain and he's on deck.
Is that the Time Bandit? Whatever the boat's name, last year one brother captained during the king crab season, then the other did it during the "opie" season.

I got hooked on Deadliest Catch during the first season. Our friend's son was the captain of one of the boats, The Bilikin.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,955 Posts
MicksMom said:
Melissa said:
...One of the captains lives around the corner from my brother. He and his brother take turns running the boat - this season his brother is the captain and he's on deck.
Is that the Time Bandit? Whatever the boat's name, last year one brother captained during the king crab season, then the other did it during the "opie" season.

I got hooked on Deadliest Catch during the first season. Our friend's son was the captain of one of the boats, The Bilikin.
Yep, the Time Bandit. Andy has a horse farm in southern Indiana. My son thinks he should put a big crab statue out front!

When they were advertising at the start of the season about one boat sinking we all said 'well, we know it wasn't the Time Bandit - we would have heard about that already!'
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10,664 Posts
sidneygirl said:
;D The Pittsburgh Penquins play tonight, playoff game.....

"GO PENS"
Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal.......that's reality TV! Do not let Ottawa advance!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
7,913 Posts
Wednesday is my favorite TV night over here in the UK...tonight I'm watching the football followed by The Apprentice and then Desperate Housewives. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
406 Posts
labs4life said:
sidneygirl said:
;D The Pittsburgh Penquins play tonight, playoff game.....

"GO PENS"
Sidney Crosby and Jordan Staal.......that's reality TV! Do not let Ottawa advance!
The Pens better step it up.....Now the pressure is on. Ottawa goalie is really good..
 
1 - 20 of 23 Posts
Top