Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Okay.

I have been a fan of the Website MousePlanet for a long time. It's a Disney-devoted page with daily news updates, reviews, interviews, articles, etc.

They also run a PodCast, 2x a week. Once I got an iPod, I subscribed and have become a big fan of its content, too.

A while ago, they were interested in featuring Listeners on the show. So they opened a window of oppty, during which you could toss your hat into the ring, suggest a show topic, and wait to get picked.

So. I did. And forgot all about it.

Until Monday morning, when one of the co-hosts e-mailed me, said that my topic had risen to the top of the pile, and was I still interested. SURE, I was!!!

Monday night, they called my house. And for the next 20 minutes or so, we talked about my subject: Experiencing the Parks with a Musician's Ear.

And that's the link that I posted.

·
Registered
2,348 Posts
WOW, holy man. Making note to self to log on tonight when the laptop is here. Thanks, i can't wait to listen. Not too interesting my HAT!!! geez. Thanks for the explaination!!!

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know, I know.... Been quite a week. Next week, I PROMISE just ordinary, stupid, run-of-the-mill me.

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
///blush///

1 - 9 of 9 Posts