Just Labradors banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
died this morning. She was 13 and had been in and out of the hospital for not eating but was doing well on that. Well today she lost control of her legs, had no reflexes, and was awake but not cognizent of anything. The vet was really upset since her blood work-up a week ago was perfect he had only guesses as to what had happened. They think there was a tumor inside that had just taken over and that at her age there wasn't anything that could be done. So my daughter & her hubby decided that Pads had been through enough and since there was little hope that she would come back from this, decided to help her cross the bridge. I have been crying all day. I got the news at work and the guys were so understanding. Pastor was too. I hate the fact they their lives are so dang short. Anyway, I just wanted to share since I know you all know how badly you hurt when you loose one of our babies. :'( :'( :'( :'(

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Oh no, I'm so sorry to hear this. :'(
My condolences.

·
Registered
14,925 Posts
:'( I'm so, so sorry. Condolences to your daughter, her husband and you.

Run free sweet Pads, run free sweet girl... :'( :angel:

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
I'm so sorry. :'( Please tell your daughter that I am thinking of her.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
I'm so so sorry. :'( I know I'd be the same way right now as you are, if it were our granddog Molly, daughter's white boxer. She's as close to me as Tucker is.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
So very very sorry for you all........ run free sweet Pads......... run free......

melissa
;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts