Just Labradors banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Not a bad day over all (with Sunday's results, too)

Just got back from Youngstown All-Breed Training Club's spring trial. Today Caleb actually qualified in both Open B and Utility B for a UDX2 leg! Whoo hoo! Been working a lot on those sit stays. He talked all through Open which cost us a placement. Geez! In Utility he did the first go-out perfect the second was to the right with a no sit, but he did them. We lost 6 on the directed jumping along and still had a 191! We'll get there! But, more Obedience Master points and UDX2 leg! I'll take it!

Well today was better and worse. He didn't do his go-outs again. Geez! But in Open he held his sit stay and we actually won a run-off for fourth place (not OTCh points though).

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
WTG!!! Glad you got the leg!!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Congrats on #2! Eight more to go :) Will you survive??? LOL!
Oh, I can just hear him talking, squeaking and peeping. He's so silly at times!!

·
Registered
742 Posts
Susan, congratulations! That's great!

I was sitting over by the novice ring on Saturday and my friend saw you an Caleb in the ring and she commented about what a nice working lab you have. You two really have a connection and it is a pleasure to watch.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I was sitting over by the novice ring on Saturday and my friend saw you an Caleb in the ring and she commented about what a nice working lab you have. You two really have a connection and it is a pleasure to watch.
Thanks! That was sweet of you!

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Wheeeee! Congratulations!!!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts