Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did anyone watch it? I like Nora Roberts books but that movie sucked big time. The actors were just about believable but not quite. The girl Brittany Murphy couldn't act her way out of a paper bag she so over acted it wasn't funny. What got me was the love scenes were to wooden and unnatural, no real spontaneity in them. What a disappointment. I don't think they have done a very good job of making movies out of the books. I know the books are always better but this one missed the mark by a mile. That's all. What are your views if you watch it.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I didn't see it (or read any of her books), but if it's on Lifetime I'll watch it when they rerun it. Which they will...over and over and over and over.... :rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,054 Posts
Tribute was a good book. The movie, not so much. I have found that none of the movies made from her books are worth watching. Maybe they are too low budget? I keep wondering if someone better had produced and directed it if it would have come closer to the suspense in the books.

·
Registered
13,489 Posts
I watched it, but agree with everything you said. Really bad. I was actually reading and just had it on in the back ground because after five minutes I decided I didn't like it.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts