Just Labradors banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Nothing to see here mom, nothing it see. ;)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
How cute!

·
Registered
2,623 Posts
I know that look. A rock beats what mine usually have in their mouths when trying to hide it.... mouse or worse.... Ewwwww! :eek:

Very cute expression. Anne

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
hehe!!!

I love her eyelashes!! The one on her right eye goes all curly...so cute!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
They're such bad liars, aren't they? The only time Toby's mouth is ever completely closed is when he has something in it that he shouldn't.

She's gorgeous.

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
LOL, I can't believe she sat still for you to take a pic with it in her mouth. Mine want to play cops and robbers whenever they pick up something. She is beautiful.

·
Registered
1,639 Posts
They are clever. My old Jake was an absolute master at hiding pills. I would give him a prednisone and follow with a treat. He would even go and slurp up a drink of water. I was sure he had swallowed that pill until a bit later I would find it on the floor.

·
Registered
3,424 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
She is gorgeous! And I was wondering how she could hide and actual "wok" in her mouth!
I wouldn't put it past her Pat! LOL she'd try if I asked her to, that's the wonder of this girlie!

She sat because I asked her to, her tail going a mile a minute, I tried to get the picture of her chomping it, because I think comping pictures are the funniest!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
I was thinking 'wok' as in chinesse wok! LOL!! CUTE!! :D

·
Registered
2,811 Posts
Hehe! She's good at hiding it! Jeebies on the other hand, will have her mouth slightly open with said object not visible but mommy can see her mouth open just a crack...and her butt will be wiggling and ears back. Not so good at hiding things...maybe she needs lessons from Gin. ;)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts