Just Labradors banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
SIL is back in the hospital, and this time she's the one having problems. She has a few infections and she's retaining water badly. The doctors are going to give her a day or two, but unless there's a lot of improvement, they are going to deliver the babies for her sake. She's only 28 weeks. :cry: I'm really worried about the three of them. Would you mind please sending them good thoughts/prayers again?

With all they went through to have the babies, I hate she's having such a rough pregnancy.

·
Registered
903 Posts
I'll be thinking of her. I hope she is able to carry them for 4 more weeks. You can tell her that this mom-of-twins will be thinking good thoughts for her very hard.

Does she have HELLP or pre-eclampsia?

·
Registered
5,211 Posts
Oh gosh. Good thoughts are on their way!!!

I really really hope everything is going to be ok.

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
Sending love and good thoughts for your SIL, just to let you know my son was born at 23 weeks, 12 years ago and he's a strong,healthy active boy, hospitals are even better equipped nowadays so try not to worry too much either.

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just talked to hubby and SIL has pneumonia and is now in the ICU. :( I tried calling MIL to find out exactly what is going on since Jason has been out of town this week, but her phone is going to voice mail - probably turned off with being in the hospital. I wish there was something more I could do. They're a few hours away, and I'm really worried about SIL. Babies are still doing fine - just need to get her better. :(

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Poor thing. Good thoughts for her, the babies, and all the rest of your family.

·
Registered
6,666 Posts
Oh gosh! Sending tons of good thoughts for your SIL and the babies. I hope they can stay in a bit longer, but at least she's getting good care.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.