Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well a few lessons have been learned in the hunt for a name. 1) Having the pup choose it's own name by tossing balled up paper on the floor dosent work! (he ate 3 names!) and most importantly 2) Never give a pup a name that ends in UCK when a 10 yr old will be calling his name!

Yep, Huck didn't work, just sounded wrong when the 10 yr old (who has a slight speech problem) called him! :eek:

So we went with the 17 yr olds pick! Ziggy!

I will post more pictures if he ever stops the puppy chewing (ouch) and takes a nap more that a few minutes! He is hitting the bells 80 % of the time to tell us he wants to go out, sits 80% of the time, crys for 3 hours everynight when put in the crate and he has "found" his kong treat and is a total love!
Gotta go Ziggy is chewing on my foot!!!! :eek:

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Great puppy new's! Love the name- certainly fits a lab puppy- ziggy and zagging all over the place! Oh and that chewing- was talking about that with DH last night- he didn't remember it being that bad, maybe I could slip a new little one in the house now:D

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Hi! Ziggy! Sounds like you have yourself a great home.

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Hi Ziggy!!! I like that name :D (like Ziggy Marley?)

My no-name still has no name ;) We're waiting on my brother to get home to have a family meeting...I don't like the sound of this :confused:

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Ziggy! :D

Yep, Huck didn't work, just sounded wrong when the 10 yr old (who has a slight speech problem) called him!
Yea, no. LOL

Sounds like he's doing great, Terri. Are you finding his personality much different than Koko? Meaning male vs. female?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts