Just Labradors banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know it has been a while since I've posted their pics or posted here. Life is crazy busy with two!!! LOL Things are getting SO much better with the two of them and after 6 1/2 months I think I can say Nolan is totally fine with Gabriela and if he acts out it's mostly just typical 3ish yr old behavior (which itself is beyond exhausting and frustrating lol) - not out of wanting us to take Gabriela back to where she came from.

Gabriela - 6 months old (she'll be 7 months next week! Where did the time go?!?)

First bite of food

Ok this I have to share because it's funny. (or sad for me really) Nolan drew a picture of Nolan and then a picture of me. Note the "lines" on my forehead. He later told me when I was talking about the lines that "the baby doesn't have lines. Nolan doesn't have lines. Mama has lines!" very excitedly. Nice.

In Nolan's house playing.

Err... a hug?

Takedown! I gasped and she giggled like crazy

The look I get most of the time...

A rare moment of hamming it up for the camera instead of getting mad that I'm taking his picture

A random pretty pic of my Nadia :D

Bundled up to take her brother to preschool

Playing in the snow

Random pic of our crazy precious Ollie

More interesting to draw on himself than on the paper lol

The toy area Nolan created around Gabriela on the floor yesterday and then started reading her a book. Awww. :-*

Aaaaannnndd... with that I'll spare you for another couple months.... or more because Gabriela might be crawling soon so I may never make it on again! LOL

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Adorable pictures and adorable children!! Thank you for sharing :D

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.