1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
A Sea-Moose!!!! *smooch*

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
It appears that he is laying on the floor, head on dog bed, right in front of the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he has been reading the posts about other dogs getting to be on the sofas, and he is just feeling sorry for himself that he has such a mean mommy.

·
Registered
29,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
It appears that he is laying on the floor, head on dog bed, right in front of the couch!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think he has been reading the posts about other dogs getting to be on the sofas, and he is just feeling sorry for himself that he has such a mean mommy.
Yep I'm such a ***** for making him lie on the floor with a half-dozen Costco beds at his disposal. lol

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
I think he looks quite comfy. He has the couch to lean against, a doggie bed for a pillow and a toy to keep him company. He looks like he is getting a little extra rest before those two new puppies start to invade his space!! And you all know it is coming soon! :biggrin1:

·
Registered
3,479 Posts
I think those puppies have been distrubing his nap and poor Seamus is sleepy. Smooches to you big guy.

·
Registered
4,543 Posts
Awwwww, he sure knows how it play it up doesn't he?

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
He has such a sweet face, but definitely has the miserable look down.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts