Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I LOVED how the vote went down last night.

The thing I HATE about Survivor is the jockeying for votes after the immunity challenge. I could just skip all that, plus the tribal debate and go to the vote and be happy.

I do love it when someone decides to shake things up though. Makes that part of it more bearable.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Normally, I'd be one of the people in on the Survivor talk, but we taped the first three episodes and then trying to catch up looked so daunting that we decided to skip this season. We're not big fans of the all-star shows, anyway.

·
Registered
1,275 Posts
We missed the final show the last time... so the heck with it.

Now on Thurs. nights at that time we watch John Stossel's show on the Fox Business channel.

·
Registered
1,520 Posts
What's up with Coach crying because he wasn't bonding with Rob? That really puts Rob in a good position, knowing Coach idolizes him! Russell is out of his league. I hope he's axed next since he went after the idol!

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
I'm glad Cirie got the ax. I'm tired of her. I'm happy JT kept up his end of the alliance to get rid of her too.

I'm actually finding myself rooting for the Villians this time around.

·
Registered
1,574 Posts
I am so behind on tv this week!!! Finally someone did something smart...voting out cirie now was a great move...it puts tom back into a power player. I so want to see JT all the way, with Boston Rob...wouldn't that be an awesome show down. And Russell threw himself under the bus...why did he go for the idol right after the whole team decide not to look for the idol. What an idiot...does he really not know that he is playing with the best of the best. Last season he was with a bunch of morons, not anymore. And I love that Tyson told Dragon Slayer "don't wear feathers at tribal anymore", dude everyone thinks your wackO. lol

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Rob is going to play Coach like a Stradivarius!!!!!

·
Registered
13,130 Posts
Awesome move getting rid of Cirie. I never liked her and yes, she should have been a Villian. She was shocked they got rid of her. I am liking the Villians a lot more than the Heros Maybe I'm just mad that Ozzy isn't on?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts