Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I had a dish of banana pudding that I was going to put on my table and eat... except for some retarded reason, I put the glass dish on a plate... so as I turn around rather fast towards the table...swooosh! The dish with the pudding slides off the plate and hits the floor giving a rather nice spread of ... oh about 4 feet - through my light coloured carpet, futon and stops on the wall.
After I somewhat scooped it up I though I best get my little green machine and start cleaning the carpet since it left a yellow stain.
Then comes the Cleaner. The Lab Cleaner. With his tongue. He licked all the carpet where the pudding landed. Took him a few good minutes but kid you not, I vacumed - it dried somewhat and voila! Not a stain.
Bet ya he'll be pooping carpet fibers for a while... :D

·
Registered
13,529 Posts
Homemade banana pudding? I have 6 bananas going overripe.... I was gonna make banana cream pie but that only uses two..... and then well, I made strawberry pie.

hey, did you eat dinner yet? we're about to grill some flank steak for fajitas, you hungry? I have booze for us too.....

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.