Just Labradors banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
...Penny!"

It's still growing on me (all I can think of is Sunjin's Penny)

Today Molly has decided that she's had enough of Miss Penny, and will growl at her if she simply walks by. Abby on the other hand is starting to like her...go figure!

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Welcome home Ms. Penny. She's a looker. Seems like Abby and Molly can't get together on whether they like here or not.

·
Registered
11,445 Posts
Sooo cute! I definitely see Boxer in her.. maybe a little pit, but who knows. Will be interesting to see how she grows up! She looks like a bundle of cuteness. I'm gonna have to send you a nice lil package for her! :D

Penny, Abby and Molly. They all end in y!

Give them all some kisses from Abbey, Toby and I!

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
what a cutie. Love her name too! :) So glad she is staying with you and has a great new home with two big sisters!

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
She is so dang cute, I'm sure she will grow on both Abby and Molly- they will help train her with

"no bite":D Oh and I love the name!! Who came up with it? Did you tell her she has big shoes to fill with the Ms. Penny we know;)

·
Registered
16,679 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
:D
I have some more pictures that I will upload when I get home from school this afternoon.

She barked for the first time today and she scared herself at first! Her little personality is really starting to shine through.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Hi Penny! I'm so happy you found a great home! :) :) *kiss*

1 - 14 of 14 Posts