Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried to buy my marrow bones at the meat counter yesterday and they said they don't have them anymore. Or rather they will not cut them anymore. There was a crazy sign posted that they can no longer use power saws to cut the bones due to safety concerns. This includes getting things cut smaller for human items as well. What??? ??? How is this possible. I am so sad for the dogs. I can't speak enough Japanese to go to a Japanese butcher and ask for marrow bones.

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They have roasts and things cut up, but they won't make any special cuts. You can't ask for anything that is not in the cooler already. I don't have any marrow bones to show for because I threw the old ones out. Because we are military all of our stores are run by the same company so I can't go to another english speaking market. Phooey!

·
Registered
5,788 Posts
print these off and take them to the Japanese butcher:

(Parsley and beef marrow salad? :-X Apparently beef marrow is the 'new foie gras' :-X :p :-X :-X :p )

·
Registered
886 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
kaytris said:
print these off and take them to the Japanese butcher:

(Parsley and beef marrow salad? :-X Apparently beef marrow is the 'new foie gras' :-X :p :-X :-X :p )
That looks disgusting, lol ;D

1 - 7 of 7 Posts