Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,914 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So Saba is no longer afraid of getting into my car. Must have been a passing phase..? I also started to give him a few drops of rescue remedy once a day so not sure if it helped. But the other reason for the rescue remedy was that I was moving and I wanted him to have less anxiety because of the new place etc. He adjusted quite fast after the first couple of days.
I have a question though, I was walking him this morning and in one of his poop pieces, there was a little string of blood, looked like fresh blood, bright red. It never appeared before and besides that, his stool was fine. He's acting healthy, has a good appetite etc. It has me a little worried though, I think I'll see how his poop is this afternoon and if I see the blood again, I'm taking him to the vet tomorrow. He chewed a lot of sticks yesterday, but he always does it and never had blood in his stool before. Any ideas what it might be? Should I be very worried? Thanks!

·
Registered
172 Posts
its always better to be worried than not cautious enough. Lots of causes for blood in the stool, number one being parasites which need to be cleared up asap. I wouldn't wait, get him to the vet. Even if your guy is acting fine.

Good luck and hope everything turns out ok!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts