Just Labradors banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Aw, man. Couldn't you have at least waited a few minutes? I just got it sparkling immaculate glistening spotless toilet-looking-like-brand-new sanitized clean. Even took the little sink faucet caps off and toothbrush-cleaned the insides.

I think I'll go dirty a plate and leave it in the kitchen sink. And a cup. And a spoon. Maybe all the nasty dog bowls.

:p

·
Registered
7,052 Posts
You could always hang this poem behind the toilet.

If you sprinkle
When you tinkle,
Please be a sweetie
And wipe the seatie.

J

·
0 Posts
I know the feeling. After all the hard labor, you take one look at the fresh smelling, sparkling bathroom and into the house walks four dirty boys and a dog on their way downstairs to the bathroom to dirty it up again. *sigh*

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
When I potty trained my 2 boys I taught them that they must wipe down the entire bowl, rim, outside ect each and everytime they use it! Today I always have a clean potty thanks to my 2 boys!

·
Registered
28,830 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Mama3tikes said:
When I potty trained my 2 boys I taught them that they must wipe down the entire bowl, rim, outside ect each and everytime they use it! Today I always have a clean potty thanks to my 2 boys!
Excellent! I don't think that lesson would go down very well with a 63 year old man sporting a wonky bionic hip. :)

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Paddysmom said:
Mama3tikes said:
Excellent! I don't think that lesson would go down very well with a 63 year old man sporting a wonky bionic hip. :)
LOL ??? ::) ;D ;)

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
I have to laugh because we have role reversal here... SU does the toilets. I do not do fecal matter other than Zoe's.

When he cleans, he really, really cleans and the bathroom is off limits until it sits for a long, long time. ::) ;D

I make sure I go just before he starts his chore.

·
Registered
2,622 Posts
I can really relate, Nance.

It's like when you bring a whole load of food shopping home and what do they do the minute you walk in the door? They EAT it!!!! ;)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts