Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was a long hot day..they had the obedience judges judging in conformation first so we didn't even start obedience until almost 11..Novice didn't go in the ring until 3-3:30..The boys didn't do too bad..in fact Cedar even got his stand..However Robbie went down on his sit and I'm not sure why Cedar NQ'd I will have to check his scores tomorrow..although he almost got excused as uncontrolled when we went in for out sits and downs..he was being handled by a friend and he ran from her when she try to reposition him and wouldn't go back until she grabbed him by the collar..but he then did his sits an downs fine. .. In brace we got 2nd out of 2..*G*..they did pretty good until the sits and downs and again Robbie went down and then dragged Cedar forward on the down when he started to crawl..Did I mention it was 93 degrees on one sign when I drove home at 7 pm and we didn't finish the nonregular classes until after 6 pm..

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
What a long day for you and the boys. I hope today was better.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Wow Deb! That is hard when someone has to handle the dog. The nq could have been for the grabbing of the collar if the judge percieved it to be too harsh.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts