Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
WTH is going on? I have been pouring myself into my home and budgets and fixing all that's been going wrong here in the past nine years.... I have a plan... I see a light.... It's all looking good....

AND NOW MY GOVERNOR WANTS TO LEAVE THE UNION?

WTH? Is he INSANE? Sure.... lets take on the Mexican border and the Gulf of Mexico ALL BY OURSELVES. I don't want to be in this state with all these ******** without the protection of the US keeping them under control.

CRIPES!

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
By no ********, I suppose you really mean no patriots???

·
Registered
2,697 Posts
By no ********, I suppose you really mean no patriots???
No, I think she means no out of touch with reality graandstander that has a crackpot, no chance of happening, no chance of working even if it did happen idea.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
No, I think she means no out of touch with reality graandstander that has a crackpot, no chance of happening, no chance of working even if it did happen idea.
You're just afraid to think outside the box.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

PRECISELY!

This makes Texans look STOOOOOOPID! We Texans are never going to live this down during my lifetime. WOW!

Okay... so tell me, since I refuse to Google this topic or look for any (ridiculous) information on this topic, IS IT BAD? Like, are other Texans wanting this to happen? I need someone to brief me, but do it gently. Do I need to start packing my bags and get my family out before border patrol is actually located in New Mexico, Oklahoma, Arkansas and Louisiana, keeping crazy Texans out?

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
WTH is going on? I have been pouring myself into my home and budgets and fixing all that's been going wrong here in the past nine years.... I have a plan... I see a light.... It's all looking good....

AND NOW MY GOVERNOR WANTS TO LEAVE THE UNION?

WTH? Is he INSANE? Sure.... lets take on the Mexican border and the Gulf of Mexico ALL BY OURSELVES. I don't want to be in this state with all these ******** without the protection of the US keeping them under control.

CRIPES!
I saw where he later qualified it by saying he has no desire to secede, he was just voicing the frustration of out of control federal spending. It sounds like he's just trying to fan some flames to boost his re-election bid since Sen. Kay Bailey Hutchinson is challenging him.

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Well... THAT'S NOT the way for him to do it. Now he looks like an idiot. Kay Bailey Hutchinson IS AN IDIOT. He was doing good just like he was. Kay is WRONG! During the presidential election, while researching, I stumbled upon information about her through that government website... ANYWAYS...

REALLY.. he's not going to try this? I mean... Bush just moved back here to Dallas. I could just see Texans voting in their first president... President G. W. Bush, the father of Texas.

I have to go. I can't take these thoughts. It's making my nose run.

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
Maybe you'd be more comfortable in Vermont?

·
Registered Users
10,466 Posts
REALLY.. he's not going to try this? I mean... Bush just moved back here to Dallas. I could just see Texans voting in their first president... President G. W. Bush, the father of Texas.
Careful Shanna you'll have nightmares. Think, Nightmare on Elm St. Replace Freddie with Dubya & recite this: :rolleyes:

One, two Dubyas coming for you :eek:
Three, four better lock your door :eek:

Well you know the rest. :D

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
YOU'RE COMING TO DALLAS?

ARE YOU REALLY?

TELL ME MORE! OMG.... THAT'S GREAT.
Not yet, but I've applied to SMU's LL.M. program. I'd really like to go to Florida, it's the #2 tax program, but I don't know what my chances of getting in are. SMU also has a good one and the low cost of living there makes the cost of an LL.M. more feasible.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts