Just Labradors banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't know how you folks that live in constant snow do it. Here in the PNW we prefer rain!

Come home from the last christmas family celebration to it snowing! I think I am going to burrow down in my bed and not get up until spring!

·
Registered
12,170 Posts
It's starting to piss me off. Wouldn't be so bad if the city was set up for snow removal, but they're not. Also, 90 percent of the people here don't shovel their walks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Also, 90 percent of the people here don't shovel their walks.
I know, my cousin's house tonight had ice still on the sidewalk from the last snow and they knew were all coming today for our last of the family christmas get together. Would have been nice if it had been cleared when the sun was out a couple days ago.

Seattle Mayor was on TV just the other day claiming that Seattle is now equiped for snow....DUH!!

I am not looking forward to driving in tomorrow.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
Sorry but I'm looking at it and loving every minute of it!! We had a 2 hour drive in it this evening and I just smiled all the way home! It's so beautiful and bright out, so much nicer then the grey yucky sky this morning :happy: :happy: Until you can give me sun, don't be messing with my snow ;) :laugh: :laugh:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.