Just Labradors banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We own 2 cats...Sassy a tabby, and Hunter (her son) an all black cat.

I was just downstairs and saw Hunter in the laundry room. I walked out to the family room and saw Hunter sleeping on the sofa.
:shocked::shocked::shocked:

What the heck?

There are 2 nearly identical, black cats in the house!!!! Where this third intruder came from, I dont know. I suppose he came to the door and we let him in assuming it was ours!!!

These 2 are so similar in appearance it is hard to figure out which one was ours! When we finally did identify Hunter, I put some nail polish on his nail.
How long this has been going on, I have no clue! I didnt put the intruder out because it's snowing now, dark and cold outside but tomorrow, he is getting put out lol
I guess we have to do a security check at the door in the future before we let them in. I hope he belongs to someone and is just visiting. He blends right in, loves the Labs and feels right at home...too funny!!

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
How odd! You would think the dogs would have identified an intruder, and been a little 'sniffy' with it, and that a strange cat would not accept the attentions of big dogs. Wonder how long it's been visiting?

·
Registered
11,079 Posts
Oh my this one had my chuckling out loud. You know, you may have 3 cats now. Reminds me though of something that happened to me years ago. My roommate and I were having a party and found out we were missing something at the last minute so had to run a quick errand while the first of our friends were arriving. We let them in as we were leaving on the errand, when we got back, starting talking to our friends, and my friend Michael happened to mention that he let in our cat. Uh Michael, we don't have a cat. So the party game became, help us track down the cat... We fed it some milk and sent it on it's way.

·
Registered
460 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
haha Jeanne!!
I don't know how long this has been going on but 2 years ago when we were away, Pat (a forum member here) watched the animals for us while we were gone and she SWORE they had a way of entering and exiting the house besides being let in and out. She would let out a black cat, then see one inside....I am ashamed to think that this could be going on for THAT long? lol.....geez. I hope we have been taking the RIGHT one to the vet for shots, vaccines, etc!!!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Sounds pretty funny to me, and sounds like there has been the possibility that he has been coming and going for a while! So, come on, tell us he's stayin' :D :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.