Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What other members of your family melt your heart? Post pics of em here!

I've already posted tons of ferret pics, but I'll post more if you guys want. You guys go first though and if you want me to post pics of my crew let me know.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Buddy (will be 2 in July)

Squeeks aka... Chunky Girl ( will be 10 the end of June)

And one more Buddy pict. He was trying to hide in the empty beer box (holds bottles) and he just doesn't fit anymore, lol

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
Mads Mom said:
...And one more Buddy pict. He was trying to hide in the empty beer box (holds bottles) and he just doesn't fit anymore, lol
Now, in our house, Buddy would be short for Budweiser, but, by the looks of that picture, Buddy should have been named Miller. LOL

The rest of our critter family consists of Topper our 17 year old cat (she was 16 in this picture)

Shaker, our Mini Rex rabbit. He'll be 4 on Friday (was 3 in the picture)

And our fish. Since their names are NASCAR related, I included their tank when I decorated for the Daytona 500 last year. The tank stayed liked that until I decorated for Christmas. The checkered flags are back now. If you look real close, you can see our angel fish, Penske in the left corner.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ohhh!!! I love seeing other peeps non lab pets. The bunny is adorable and the kitties are too cute!

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Caesar my son's urimastix? something lizard :-X

1 of 3 salt water tanks in the house...the other one has clown fish in it, a , mated pair(which have not mated here :-\)

This is Bruce

Shadow- 14 years old next to Aidan he is 1/2 black lab and we don't know what else

Sassy

Hunter- Sassy's son

And a koi pond that i dont have any pics of on this computer. 8) Quite the zoo :p

·
Registered
6,788 Posts
Re: NLR post pics of all your other pets here (birds, cats, rabbits, lizards, et

This is my daughter's rabbit, Petals. :) We also have a fish tank with four platies, three guppies, two otto cats and three african dwarf frogs.

·
Registered
2,694 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
oh I wanna smoosh petals! ahhh!!!! sooo cute!

You all have seen tons of pics of my ferrets so I will show you pics of my three kitties:

Roxie May:

Genghis:

Musashi:

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
Re: NLR post pics of all your other pets here (birds, cats, rabbits, lizards, et

Here's Cherokee -Eclectus (female-red) and Apache (male-green)

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

We had to build a sunroom on so we'd have room for the birds..we have just enough room for a table/chairs/plants..the birds have the rest..specially after we bought this huge aviary. 4 birds in this..one cage with keet/keets and one cage with my Caique. Tahoe the African gray is in the great room. Aaaaaarrghhhh..I also have two fish tanks..didn't enclose pics tho.
Jackie

·
Registered
1,772 Posts

I don't blame him...but if you wanted too..you could always get a Parakeet or Canary..they aren't that noisey..just a bit messy, t'is all.
Jackie

Apollopuppy said:
I'd love to have a bird, but b/f says NO WAY :-\ :'(

1 - 20 of 30 Posts