Just Labradors banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
795 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I have been meaning to write about this for a while but wasn't able to get the picture up on the comuter until today.

My brother and sister-in-law have 2 miniature schnauzers that, since my dad passed away, have been living with my mom. they LOVE my mom and so it is good for her to have to companionship. The boy's name is Krieger (warrior in German) and the girl is Charley. They are hyper dogs for sure and definitely don't have enough manners but are overall the sweetest pups ever (not counting Sam, of course).

Well, when schauzers hair gets long its really cute because it gets curly on top and very soft. Well, it was time to get their hair cuts and my sister-in-law (who definitely marches to her own little beat) tells my mom to give Krieger a mohawk!!! So, my mom, respecting her wishes, takes Krieg in for a mohawk. It turns out to be quite cute I think. But by now has grown out where it lays flat pretty well. The vet's offie that cut his hair kept taking pictures of him and of course we couldn't help but capture the moment as well.

Anyway, here is the pic of Krieger with his mohawk! (That is my bro in the pic with him)

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
haha that is so cute!! I like schnauzers a lot, if I ever had a little dog they would be near the top of my list :)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts