Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took Mia into the vet yesterday because she has been limping since Saturday night. X-rays showed nothing other than some slight swelling in her left knee. My vet is always pretty conservative in treatment, so she's just getting some rimydal for 10 days and then we'll reevaluate. The vet didn't think that it was an ACL tear based upon the exam results and the x-rays so hopefully it was just a bad muscle strain or sprain.

The vet (and the vet tech) each told me that she was the *perfect* patient for the x-ray. They couldn't say enough about how good she was on the table. So I asked them to note this in Buddy's file, so that I could use up her brownie points on his next visit.

There was a young yellow girl getting her sutures removed from her spay. OMG. Classic Lab. She was just bouncing everywhere. I felt for her human. He looked like he wanted to crawl under the tables. The vet tech told me that it took 3 techs to hold her down so that the doctor could remove her sutures! :) I was so glad that I didn't have Buddy with me. It would have been mayhem in the waiting room.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts