Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know alot of people have other dogs besides labs. I would love to see them all. Please post away.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Growing up, I always wanted a jack russell. As soon as I was living in a dog friendly apartment, I brought home Scout. I've been lucky in that he has a wonderful temperment and is very healthy, but he's my lesson in finding a reputable breeder ;)

·
Registered
500 Posts
Oh, I just love that last one of Scout sitting pretty! Adorable!

My friend just brought his new puppy over yesterday, I'll try and post some pics of him!

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
We don't have any non Labs now, but here are our grand dogs. These were taken about 3 1/2 years ago

Lexie (Boxer/Greyhound)

And, Granadma & Grandpa's sweetie, Lucky (Siberian Husky)

Before ****, we had a Siberian/GSD mix, Heineken. This is him and our friend's Golden, Rocky in 1985.

·
Registered
1,123 Posts
What beautiful dogs! We see almost only labs on a daily basis. Y'all should post these guys more!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,938 Posts
We have two Basset Hounds, a male and a female. They are absolutely loveable and precious!! In very way possible, they are the exact opposite of a lab. But we love 'em anyway! ;D

Here's our female Basset Hound, Lucy, when she was a puppy.

Here she is a few year ago. She's old now (10 years old).

Here's Buster when he was a puppy:

Here's Buster a few years ago. He's 7 now.

Here are Buster and Lucy together on the back porch.

We had a third Basset Hound, Kelly, until she got old and sick and we had to put her down. But here's a picture of all three Basset Hounds at the back door wanting in!

·
Registered
4,075 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I don't post often but I love to show off my little girl, Stitch. She can out-retrieve my labs any day and loves frisbee!

Sandy A in MD

·
Registered
11,079 Posts

Here's a picture of Blackie from last September, she's 6-1/2 there. Who knows what is in her mix.

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
This is Shadow... 1/2 black lab, 1/2 we don't know what? :laugh: He is 14.5
The labs totally respect this guy and don't rough house with him at all. They are very careful around him and it amazes me that they know to be gentle with him. Shadow has several large tumors, that he is just too old to have removed. He walks with his back legs splayed out but still is loving life and emptying trash cans whenever he gets a chance. We don't even scold him anymore...seriously, why bother? Whatever he can get...good on him. 8)
Our cats adore him and hate the labs.

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
MicksMom said:
Oh, my, bearsdad, who is that gorgeous dog? Is he/she an Australian Shepherd mix?
Thank you so much.. thats my Deacon. He is a purebred Aussie, however he is what is refered to as a lethal white. The result of irresponsible breedig of two mere gene dogs. He's mostly deaf and blind but has a heart and determination that make up for any short comings.

·
Registered
3,110 Posts
Well, she's not technically ours...she's our granddog Molly (she's a white Boxer); but she's here a lot. I LOVE her...she's just the best :)

·
Registered
1,683 Posts
Robbie is an 18 month old Cavalier King Charles Spaniel..

The big and the little..

into everything

first day home

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
bearsdad said:
Thank you so much.. thats my Deacon. He is a purebred Aussie, however he is what is refered to as a lethal white. The result of irresponsible breedig of two mere gene dogs. He's mostly deaf and blind but has a heart and determination that make up for any short comings.
Deacon is gorgeous! He looks big for an Aussie in that pic, that's why I thought he was a mix. Must be the angle of the pic. :) His coloring and pink pigment had me wondering if he was deaf. They really can adapt, can't they?

·
Registered
4,075 Posts
MicksMom said:
bearsdad said:
Deacon is gorgeous! He looks big for an Aussie in that pic, that's why I thought he was a mix. Must be the angle of the pic. :) His coloring and pink pigment had me wondering if he was deaf. They really can adapt, can't they?
He is big from the satandpoint he's overweight - he's got a thyroid problem, and now we are trying to get the weight off him.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts