Just Labradors banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.dolforums.com.au/index.php?showtopic=165671

OMG ... I saw an advertisment for this yesterday when I was at Acer Arena in Sydney and I have been searching the internet and have found this thread. I cannot wait.. I am so totally getting tickets!!!

Get ready for a LIVE dog sporting spectacular like nothing you have ever seen before! The smartest, fastest and "biggest hearted" dogs in Australia all competing to be the best in their discipline for cash. It’s a 2 hour multimedia, pawfressional dog sporting event that will kick off the world wide search for the best dogs in the Universe . The World Dog Games developed by the Professional Canine Federation will find the World best dogs, be it full bred or bitza in the sports they LOVE TO PLAY.

The event is dished up in a weekend DOGFEST packed with experts from Australia and around the world, a breed showcase, dog sporting demonstrations, and competition exhibitions and shopping– and its all under the one woof.

It is likely to be the biggest canine event ever held in Australia and will include not only live competitions/shows but international seminar presenters, demonstration areas and stalls/ merchandise. The WDG will have competitions for Agility, Frisbee, Flyball and Dock Dogs. To be held at Acer Arena at Sydney Olympic Park there will be 3 big days of competition with the event to be televised nationally. Acer Arena will be THE place to be between Friday 30th October – Sunday 1st November this year.

The Australian Canine Disc Association (ACDA) is thrilled to announce that we will be coordinating the selection of Australia’s top 4 canine disc handlers and dogs to participate in the World Dog Games. We want to let you know now that everyone is invited to participate in either or both of two selection qualifiers to be held commencing in September. Only teams participating in freestyle will be able to qualify, so if you want to be part of this super-exciting event there is still plenty of time to put together a routine. The qualifier locations and dates, competition format and all details will be released in an Information Kit to be released in early May.

I hope to see you in Sydney at the end of October as either a competitor or supporter!

1 - 1 of 1 Posts