Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This just came across my dog club distro. I can't believe it - horrible. Please read the story (brief) below and forward to anyone you know in TN, especially near Johnson City TN (which is West TN, I think).

I hope someone here can help me spread this far and wide so this guy is caught and the dogs are returned. One of the dogs has to take meds for his pancreas to be able to digest food. Another was a young girl recovering from someone throwing her off a bridge. :(

http://www.dogforums.com/2-general-dog-forum/68413-14-rescue-dogs-stolen.html

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
Johnson City is EAST TN, northeast of Knoxville ;)

I hope they find the dogs. My first thought when things like this happens is that they are using them for dog fighting or selling them to labs for research. Makes me sick.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts

·
Registered
6,548 Posts
I put the news story on my Facebook page. I have a couple friends in Tennessee - hopefully they'll spread it too.

Awful. =(

·
Registered
12,586 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Johnson City is EAST TN, northeast of Knoxville ;)

I hope they find the dogs. My first thought when things like this happens is that they are using them for dog fighting or selling them to labs for research. Makes me sick.
Yes, you are right. I was thinking of Jackson. I'm very geographically challenged.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts