Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Our governor being the #1 *******, this guy is close behind. NJ State Treasurer
R. David Rousseau, when asked why wine and liquor will receive an increased tax, but not beer.
What a lowlife piece of scum. :mad: And the reporters all laughing! Unbelievable.

http://www.nj1015.com/audio/0312beer.mp3

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
I heard that on 101.5 this afternoon. Boy does he sound dumb or what?

Hey, Amy- you sending the Gov an empty wallet? :D

·
Registered
10,664 Posts
Jon Corzine must have taken lessons from NY State. I've been reading about your budget. Good Lawd you got a mess on your hands.

Can I be a no tax paying honorary citizen of NJ? I stay in Secaucus 4 nights a week.

·
Registered
53 Posts
I'm glad you are paying attention to what these jerks are doing and saying. Too many people just don't seem to care and let them get away with saying and obviously thinking this way. Remember when Jim Florio was nearly reelected in NJ even though it seemed 2 out of every 3 cars had Florio free in 93 bumper stickers? Then we had McGreevey. Its really gets me going, I live in Long Valley and can't believe how high my property taxes keep getting raised every single year. They sure don't seem to be to worried about that now do they?

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
I feel so sorry for you. The corruption in govt and business were two factors in our decision to leave NJ is 77. We came to clean honest MN.
Hmmm! How many govt officials at al levels have been removed from office and sent to prison here?
Which state elected Jesse Ventura to be Governor?
Okay, maybe leaving NJ for MN wasn't the best move for clean and capable government. but the air is cleaner and the dog parks superb.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I live in Long Valley and can't believe how high my property taxes keep getting raised every single year.
Hi, neighbor! I'm in Califon. Where in LV are you? :)

The "Empty Wallet Campaign" : Send an empty wallet to the Office of the Governor to show him we have no more money to support his dumbass politics. Thousands and thousands are doing it. :) :) :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I'm up on Cindy Lane, the top of Schooley's mountain.
That's around where we got Frankie from. Hobbyhorse was the breeder. :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Wow, how weird is that. I only found out about Hobbyhorse a few weeks ago. We are thinking about adding a second lab this spring, and I plan on checking them out after hearing good things about them, and obviously how close they are to us

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #15

·
Registered
53 Posts
That figures,I will still check them out because I heard good things about them, and now I see how beautiful your Frankie is. I love English labs. Do you ever take your guys to the Long Valley dog park?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
No! I heard they were going to put one in LV, but I didn't know it was there already!! Where is it?

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Never mind, I found the link. It looks great!! :)

·
Registered
53 Posts
Here is our web site. http://longvalleydogpark.shutterfly.com/ I take Coco their almost every day, There is a small group of us that usually meet up at around 5:00 PM now that it's staying light out. Check out the web site. We are planning our annual Doggie Daze event right now.I'm probably going to post something on JL for that event. Its really great, lots of shelter groups come with adoptable dogs, and their are demonstrations put on by some of the local obedience and agility schools.You should try to bring your guys to the park. Its always great to not only see new dogs, but to see some more labs

1 - 20 of 24 Posts