Just Labradors banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Aidan got absolutely filthy in the woods with my DH. I didnt know who i wanted to kill first.

THEN...i got a piece of glass in my foot...right on the bottom ball of my foot. But i couldnt SEE it! Yet i could feel the tip of it.
I must have dug in there for over an hour before I could pull it out. Real long skinny piece.
Ever get glass in your foot and you CANNOT get it out? After i finally got it out my son suggests soaking in the tub first to get the skin soft and help ease it out. Where were ya an hour ago, kid? Hey I could have given Aidan a bath at the same time and killed 2 birds with 1 stone. ::)

·
Registered
9,503 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Im also excited about my trip tomorrow and can't sleep. I always do this to myself the night before something fun...then I am exhausted the next day. ugh...what can i take to knock me out.
DH has some galiano? :p

·
Registered
4,595 Posts
Ouch! I hope your foot doesn't bother you tomorrow. Brandon got a huge splinter stuck in his foot this past weekend, but we haven't had that problem with glass yet. I'm sure the neighbors thought I was killing him hearing him screaming while I was trying to get the splinter out. :( I was surprised when I got it out...it was long and thick. Poor kiddo.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
When it rains it pours...usually the case.
Hope you're relaxed and ready to go tomorrow.

Have fun! Remember to take the super bowl prize to Stacey!! : )

1 - 6 of 6 Posts