Just Labradors banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
3,481 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just went to the post office, and we had a Nielsen envelope in our box. I think, hey, we watch a good bit of tv...this will be good. I open it up when I get home, and it's for radio. :confused: We NEVER listen to the radio. We play CDs and listen to Pandora at home (which is honestly, hardly ever), we have Sirius in the car but it's always on NFL Network since hubby is the only one in the car 95% of the time, and that's it. I don't know why they think we'd be good candidates?

They did send us $2 for our time, regardless of what we decide to do. :p We probably won't go through anyway since we have to take a survey of our radio listening habits first. :)

·
Registered
6,114 Posts
I did it for television for about three or four months. I was all excited about it until I realized it took forever to keep track of everything in the journal and I just sent everything back. You'll be lucky if they don't pick you. Fun for a week and then the guilt starts to kick in when you realize you are days behind. It may have changed to some computerized system but when I did it it was just pencil and paper.

I lied a lot. I always put down my favorite shows regardless of whether I had watched or not.

·
Registered
10,258 Posts
When we did a Neilsen ratings survey, they hooked a box up to our tv. We didn't have to do any paperwork, it recorded what/when we watched.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts