Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I thought I read some VERY impressive news from the Potomac!

CONGRATULATIONS!!! :D

·
Registered
806 Posts
Thanks Julie, I guess I will brag a little ;)

This was the first year I've actually shown something at potomac and had the "goal" of making some cuts...my babies did me proud!! Both Ditto and Spielberg made it to the final cut in their sweeps classes on Wednesday, but then they pooped out-got ADD and tails stopped. But I got those magical sissors and I was quite pleased! On thursday, they both "stayed on" the whole LONG class and Ditto got 3rd out of 31 and Spielberg WON his class of 18!! When the judge pointed to make the placements, my knees almost buckled...you would have though I just took a 5pt major! lol. If that wasn't enough, the Hyspire girls asked me to show him behind Rush in the stud dog class (Rush made it to the final cut of 7 out of 23 I think). I was quite a happy camper :)

Ditto and Spiel were the only puppies in my first litter last spring. To say that they're special to me is a HUGE understatement!! Friends took a bunch of pic and I'll share when I get them...

·
Registered
3,514 Posts
Congrats again Nicole! Of course you know inside I was hating you LOL
Hehehehe
Naww I am pretty proud of the cousins? niece? nephew? aunts? uncles? whatever the hell they are! They looked great out there!!!

·
Registered
5,276 Posts
Congrats!!!

·
Registered
2,443 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Not just a great show for you, but to be those puppies' BREEDER and owner, and handler. And at such a HUGE show! I'm thrilled for you. You deserve to stay up in the clouds for a while after all of that! :D

1 - 10 of 10 Posts