Just Labradors banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I took the boys with me down to my parents' house for a few days (DH is out of town for 2 weeks). We were having a lovely evening last night, enjoying the Olympics. Fed the boys their usual dinner, at the usual time. Took them out to potty, came back in and Clarence upchucked his entire dinner (and their pre-dinner carrots) on my parents' nice rug that is under the kitchen table. In 2 different spots of course. Ugh. Not a good way to get invited back, buddy. They adore both boys so no big deal but with my baby belly getting quite large, it's getting harder and harder to clean up things like that!

·
Registered
6,118 Posts
Oh Clarence!

Toby did something similar when my aunt and uncle were visiting. My uncle had been working on the "I want a dog, I want a dog, honey I want a dog and look how great these dogs are" and my aunt was ALMOST buying into it. Then Toby harfed up an entire dinner right in front of her. Really big and no warning. Let's just say they still don't have a dog.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
I got a good chuckle out of that, hopefully your mom did too!

·
Registered
514 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Oh Clarence!

Toby did something similar when my aunt and uncle were visiting. My uncle had been working on the "I want a dog, I want a dog, honey I want a dog and look how great these dogs are" and my aunt was ALMOST buying into it. Then Toby harfed up an entire dinner right in front of her. Really big and no warning. Let's just say they still don't have a dog.
HAHAHA!! Nice one, Toby. Now your uncle will NEVER get his dog!!! The stains came out of my mom's rug, thank goodness. I think Clarence was just upset that DH is gone. He always does something to misbehave when DH is out of town, has since he was a puppy. Hopefully that was the worst of it! He'll be invited back.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts