Just Labradors banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
He's working for his old boss at the moment, and they finished up a 2 week job today. The homeowner came out and handed Paul $300, right in front of the old boss! :D

*happy dance*

·
Registered
10,257 Posts
Unheard of in today's econ.

Congrats!!

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Hurry and order that purse/pocketbook!!!!!!!!
LOL!! :D
Nope, it's going into the savings. We need to save as much as possible in case, God forbid, he's out of work again.

·
Registered
14,287 Posts
Hey! Great news! Is he working permanently now? No wonder you are off shopping! The purse thread threw me off, I read it before this one. Congrats! =)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Hey! Great news! Is he working permanently now? No wonder you are off shopping! The purse thread threw me off, I read it before this one.
The purse thread also said I don't want to spend more than $70. I would never use that money for something material for me, no way. :(

That being said! Nothing is permanent in the carpentry business. He's working for his old boss right now, who "claims" he has over a years worth of work booked. He's also still waiting for a permit to come through on a renovation job he and a buddy got. That's supposed to go 4+ months. So, as I said, this bonus is going into savings!! :)

Thanks everyone, we're pretty thrilled about it. It's nice to have good work recognized!!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts