Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Five minutes before he was ending his day before our vacation, he managed to shoot a 12 penny, 3inch nail through his thumb. Did it with a nailgun so the nail also had hot glue on the end. In one end, out the other. :eek: He pulled it out (stuck to a 2x4 no less) and taped it up.

He's fine though. Little saltwater will fix that right up. :)

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Sorta kinda Denise. I think it was about 10 years ago when his "friend" shot a rusty nail through his arm. :eek:

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
OMG. How horrible. Hope he's had a tetanus shot lately.

·
Registered
4,144 Posts
Shouldn't he have put something antibacterial or something on it??? Eeeeeeeeek!

Have a great vacation, you guys sure earned it!

·
0 Posts
Nothing says "I love You" like a nail gun puncture wound. :D

Like the Black Knight in Monty Python's "Hole Grail" says - "'Tis just a flesh wound."

·
Registered
8,330 Posts
LOL Sorry to laugh, Amy, but I can honestly say- been there, done that. Well, not me, but Ken. He's smashed his hands and fingers and put so many nails through them over the years that I've lost count. The last one that I can remember was when he was doing our kitchen at camp. It happened a couple of days before we went to see John Amos at RVCC, so he went with a nicely wrapped finger. How the man hasn't lost anything to infection is beyond me. That's one nice thing about his "yupppie" job- his hands and fingers are safe sitting behind a desk. ;)

edited to correct typos.

C

·
0 Posts
Ouch! He had the guts to pull it out as well! :eek: I would of passed out lol.
Hope he is OK, enjoy your vacation! ;D

·
Registered
2,541 Posts
OMG! Did that bring back memories!

SU shot a 16 penny nail thorugh his index and middle finger a few years ago, by the time th ER got to him it was stuck! He is right handed and the admissions clerk asked him to sign the forms................. after 3 hours at the ER he sat in the car put his 2 fingers up and said, look Honey I got bunny ears.....and it wasn't the drugs..........

He doesn't use the nial gun too often any more...........................

1 - 20 of 22 Posts