Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I posted this over in Introductions, but thought I'd put it here, too!

I've been a lurker on JL for a long time as I've been conducting the search for a lab puppy! I finally got her, she'll be 9.5 weeks next week when I bring her home. She's going to be my first show pup, and I'm quite excited!

My name is Chantel, we're from MN (any others out there from MN or the area) and the pup is, as of yet, unnamed! Name suggestions welcome!
I can't wait to connect with you all!

I'll have a whole slew of pictures next week, but for now here are a few, although they really don't show off how pretty she is, at all!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
MNdog, You will find several here from MN. Myself, Hunter, Rukus and Dozer, pop into my head immediately. I think you are down near the IA border, Austin maybe? If memory is working, WiscPayton has some relaitves with Labs near there.

·
Registered
4,419 Posts
Welcome to the forum, and you have got yourself a very adorable little lady there ! Anxious to see more pics.

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Can't wait to see more pictures of your pretty girl. How exciting to be bringing a new puppy home!

·
Registered
3,898 Posts
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
MNdog, You will find several here from MN. Myself, Hunter, Rukus and Dozer, pop into my head immediately. I think you are down near the IA border, Austin maybe? If memory is working, WiscPayton has some relaitves with Labs near there.

Thanks Ed! I'll remember you next time too! :)

·
Registered
12,420 Posts
Ohhh she is adorable!!! Welcome to the board. Trust me when I say that anything you need to know, you can learn here. We have some excellent breeders on here who will be able to answer any questions that the rest of us can't answer. This is an amazing place. Can't wait to see pics of your new baby.:)

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #15 (Edited)
Nice to meet you! I'm in Marshall, actually, the SW corner, and about 2.5 hours soyth of you (you're Minnetonka, right?)
Do any of you ever have a Just Labradors get togethers? That sure would be fun! I'm so excited to be a part of the lab world!

And, hello Thunders Mom! I use to have relatives in Eagan, but it's been a while. I'm up in Maple Grove quite often, friends there, and then Golden Valley a couple times each year for school.

Do any of you MN lab owners show?

...and *Thanks* everyone for the warm welcome!

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #16

·
Registered
12 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congrats with your new addition. She is a cutie!! Once she is home and you see more of what kind of personality she has, the name will come to you. Looking forward to seeing more of her.

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Thanks for the welcome Felicia!

Luv Labs, right now we are calling her Whitney, but you're right, it could change once I get to know her!

·
Registered
8,793 Posts
I saw on the other board that you were thinking Emery, I like that. :)

Cute baby girl! I bet you're a *little* excited. ;)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts