Just Labradors banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greetings everyone,
I am new to this site. I have a wonderful, loving black lab named Angel. She will be 8months on Feb. 2nd. She has been a calming sense for me since her arrival at 9wks to my home. I have never had a lab before and had always wanted one of my own. My parents always went the Mutt or Doberman route. Most of the time they were not snugglers.
Angel came into my life because of my husband who had been wanting a dog for our only child. Angel has turned into a great blessing for myself and my daughter who is 7yrs old. At times they play so funny together. My daughter trying to build a fort in the back yard with long sticks and Angel sometimes carringy them for her or trying to steel them to play with.
Anyways, enough about us. I look forward to sharing our adventures with you on this site and also a great rescource for us newbie lab owners.

(I will be including photos soon, had troubles downloading them.)

·
Registered
447 Posts
Welcome! Kids and dogs go hand and hand!!! We need some photos! How's the puppy stage going??

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Puppy stage has been fun, interesting and not at all boring.
Angel is going to work with me today. She has figured out the difference between home and work. She figured that out at age 5months.
She goes to work 3-4 days a week and loves it.
Have a great day everyone!

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Tried to down load pictures today on my lunch break, did not work, guess I gotta go to a photo place and download on disc.
I promise pics to come. From pup to 8 months ---- Oh my gosh!!! Today Angel is 8months OLD!!!!
Talk later, back to work for us..

1 - 9 of 9 Posts