Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone,
I've been a lurker on JL for a long time as I've been conducting the search for a lab puppy! I finally got her, she'll be 9.5 weeks next week when I bring her home. She's going to be my first show pup, and I'm quite excited!

My name is Chantel, we're from MN (any others out there from MN or the area) and the pup is, as of yet, unnamed! Name suggestions welcome!
I can't wait to connect with you all!

I'll have a whole slew of pictures next week, but for now here are a few, although they really don't show off how pretty she is, at all!

·
Registered
3,193 Posts
She is precious! You have some wonderful memories in the making with a lab pup...and your work cut out for you ;) Great site with all of the wonderful advice and feedback you can get on the breed. Welcome!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
We are in Minnetonka. I know we have Labbers in St. Michael, Maple Grove, Anoka, a few on the St. Paul side, and more that I don't remember right now.

·
Registered
440 Posts
Are you the Chantel who got "Pink" girl out of Sherry's "Nat-Ciara" litter? If you are, what a VERY small world, lol!! We got "Yellow" girl- whose name is "Piper" (Hayshaker's Kinderwood Charmed One). Good luck with her! She's a lovely girl indeed!! Her sister, Piper, says "Hello" from ND!

·
Registered
1,555 Posts
Welcome from New Mexico. She is a beautiful girl. Another family in our puppy class has two blacks; brother and sister. What a fun time you have ahead of you. This forum is the place to ask questions and find good advice. It has helped us so much over the past couple of months with our two girls. They are 19 weeks now and we have never been happier. The name thing takes some time. If you are going to show her then perhaps looking back at other names in her line will help. It also helped us to find their "short" name by watching the puppy's personality once we got them both home. Good luck - we look forward to more pictures and updates.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts