Just Labradors banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped by to see Sophie today...(she's still at my vet office until next week as there is Parvo in our area and I am not taking chances by moving her), and she's doing great! I did go in an love on her and took her out in the back exercise area where she rolled in the snow and dug in the snow and stretched her legs. She was very cute, and I think grateful to have some time to herself!

Here's a few pictures of her outside:

She was so happy!

Then we went back inside and here are some pictures of the pup-pups. They are growing well and all gaining!

and another picture of Filmore (I love this guy):

Then Soph decided it was time to get back in and pay attention to her pups:

We are thrilled with how well they are all doing. Sophie is being such a good mama.

·
Registered
44,122 Posts
:D :D :D
They look like full-breed lab, no?

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
jzgrlduff said:
:D :D :D
They look like full-breed lab, no?
Yes...they say where she was picked up there are a number of labs in the area.

bacatherine said:
That's still to be determined. I don't care for the messiness that litters bring..and I have a small house...so the "odor" really is hard to contain from week 4 to week 8. We'll see.
They are adorable! Are they going to be at your house?

·
Registered
8,752 Posts
Way to go, Sophie!! :D

She's sooo thin, the poor thing.

·
Registered
23,457 Posts
Oh my gosh, as much as I am determined to get a black puppy next, those babies are sooo tempting!

·
Registered
4,732 Posts
What a healthy looking little litter they look, considering poor Sophie hardly had the best of diets during her pregnancy.

I'm so pleased that they are all doing so well and that Sophie got her bit of "me" time in the snow~ :happy:

·
Registered
786 Posts
WOW...look at those pups! They are all yellow, do you think they are purebred? Fun anyway. She looks beautiful.

·
Registered
8,376 Posts
What cute little things! I am so happy that this story's ending is not the sad one that Sophie was facing just a short time ago! She looks like a beautiful girl....

1 - 20 of 24 Posts