Just Labradors banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
6,676 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We have puppies coming out of our ears! Sophie's puppies are 8 days old now, and they are doing so well!

Pretty Sophie:

And now, Truman, Filmore, Teddy, Hayes, Kennedy, Jackie-O, Reagan, and Caroline:

And our two new 12 week old rescues Sasha (blk) and Amber (yllw)...owner surrendered...

·
Registered
6,512 Posts
Christmas puppies? **** those people.

·
Registered
2,423 Posts
The puppies are cuter, if thats at all possible. And those two faces, Sasha and Amber, I could never, ever, surrender them. WTH is wrong with people.

·
Registered
16,472 Posts
Cute puppies.

12 weeks old? Who surrenders 12 week old pups? :'(

·
Registered
10,345 Posts
Well, I am glad they are doing well and have a chance at the kind of home they deserve. I'm not sure, but it sounds like a presidental theme with the names? I'm not sure, but kind of a hunch??!! lol

·
Registered
9,781 Posts
zoesmom said:
Cute puppies.

That's what i was wondering.. what happens within that short of a timespan that has you adopt and surrender 2 pups?

·
Registered
101 Posts
Bogey 1 said:
The puppies are cuter, if thats at all possible. And those two faces, Sasha and Amber, I could never, ever, surrender them. WTH is wrong with people.
zoesmom said:
Cute puppies.

My, oh my they are all so beautiful. Praying they all get wonderful and forever homes. The quotes ^^^^ are exactly what I'm thinking.

·
Registered
21,715 Posts
They are all so precious! Hope they all find great homes!! People, sometimes I'm embarrassed to be one!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts