Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
are here. Lew has my box made. I'm on my way out the door to go find a place to work Caleb on his go-outs with his box with jumps for the visual!

·
Registered
5,187 Posts
I love getting presents in the mail. ;D Have fun.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Have fun with them!!

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We went out and worked at a local park. Had Caleb on a long line and I guess it was a good thing--while we were working the park ranger very slowly drove by. When he saw me pick up his leash (the line was attatched to his leash) he drove away. Since I was just doing go-outs I didn't have him off lead at all.

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
I keep Kona on a long line (75 ft.) when we hike at one of the local parks. Don't want to be asked to leave. :p

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Tatyana said:
We need pictures!!! How wide are your jumps?
No pictures, but they are 3 foot from Max 200. They fit nicely into the back of my Cruiser.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I was looking at those online yesterday - the price is probably what it would cost to make my own. So you like them?

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
dakkerdog said:
So you like them?

Yes I do. I know Lew could have made them for about the same, but he is just so busy that it was just easier to order them.

·
Registered
2,962 Posts
I'm thinking the same thing. My SU's list is quite long and I know he will make them for me, but it would be nice to have some that are portable.

·
Registered
3,794 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Took me a few days just to get the little box that is just a piece of plywood screwed into a couple of other pieces of wood. He's just way too busy. So, it is nice having them. Was really nice to be able to have the visual of running to gates between jumps when I work.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts