Just Labradors banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
5,765 Posts
Aside from the date (3/14/06) nothing ever came out of that, so I'm inclined to think it wasn't the food. After all, I'm sure the FDA is probably crawling all over that place. Chalk it up to Internet hype or whatever, but I checked the FDA's website and no recall. And before someone jumps down my throat, no, I'm not feeding either Diamond or Premium Edge right now, so no I'm not saying this simply because I feed it.

·
Registered
12,928 Posts
Nick said:
Aside from the date (3/14/06) nothing ever came out of that, so I'm inclined to think it wasn't the food.  After all, I'm sure the FDA is probably crawling all over that place.  Chalk it up to Internet hype or whatever, but I checked the FDA's website and no recall.  And before someone jumps down my throat, no, I'm not feeding either Diamond or Premium Edge right now, so no I'm not saying this simply because I feed it.
Yeh and I think Cinderbay posted some good info regarding this several weeks back.
There is quite a lot of information missing here for me to believe that was the cause of these animals becoming ill. There are a lot of Diamond haters out there right now.
Well, except you Nick; we know how you live so high on the hog!! ;)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts