Just Labradors banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
4,824 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got this in an email from my youngest sister this morning. I thought it was pretty darn funny & had to share:

:rofl: :rofl:

Due to the climate of political correctness now pervading America, Kentuckians, Tennesseans and West Virginians will no longer be referred to as 'HILLBILLIES.'

You must now refer to them as APPALACHIAN-AMERICANS .

And furthermore

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT WOMEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. She is not a 'BABE' or a 'CHICK' - She is a ' BREASTED AMERICAN. '
2. She is not 'EASY' - She is 'HORIZONTALLY ACCESSIBLE.'
3. She is not a 'DUMB BLONDE' - She is a 'LIGHT-HAIRED DETOUR OFF THE INFORMATION SUPERHIGHWAY..'
4. She has not 'BEEN AROUND' - She is a 'PREVIOUSLY-ENJOYED COMPANION.'
5. She does not 'NAG' you - She becomes ' VERBALLY REPETITIVE.'
6. She is not a 'TWO-BIT HOOKER' - She is a ' LOW COST SERVICE PROVIDER.'

HOW TO SPEAK ABOUT MEN AND BE POLITICALLY CORRECT:

1. He does not have a 'BEER GUT' - He has developed a 'LIQUID GRAIN STORAGE FACILITY.'
2. He is not a 'BAD DANCER' - He is ' OVERLY CAUCASIAN.'
3. He does not 'GET LOST ALL THE TIME' - He ' INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.'
4. He is not 'BALDING' - He is in 'FOLLICLE REGRESSION.'
5. He does not act like a 'TOTAL ASS' He develops a case of RECTAL-CRANIAL INVERSION.' (Loved this one!)
6. It's not his 'CRACK' you see hanging out of his pants - It's 'TROUSER CLEAVAGE'

·
Registered
13,524 Posts
He is not a 'BAD DANCER' - He is ' OVERLY CAUCASIAN.'
He does not 'GET LOST ALL THE TIME' - He ' INVESTIGATES ALTERNATIVE DESTINATIONS.'
Too funny!

·
Registered
10,307 Posts
Very good, and funny.

My DIL drives me nuts with some of this stuff. We have two granddaughters by her and we enjoy them very much. When one or the other does what we ask or just does something well, I often say, 'Good Girl!. If DIL is around, I will get corrected to say, 'Good job, not good girl!'

I tried to comply or ignore her, but can't seem to shake my habits. Finally, when it happened one time, I lost it. I told her that the child involved was a girl, and was good. If we had a grandson in similar circumstance, I would say 'Good boy!' Kids are either boys or girls. There is nothing wrong with being a girl or a boy, and I didn't think there was anything wrong with acknowledging that I know the difference. DIL apologized for correcting me, but then tried to explain to me that today we just don't discriminate by gender. To which I responded that I wasn't discriminating. I was acknowledge positive behavior by the child that happens to be a girl. And she needed to put some of this political correct BS away and accept a positive comment for what it is, and not try to find some negative implication behind every reference to gender. ****, I hate this new world.

PS: DIL and I get along great. She has accepted me for what I am, and visa versa. We are free to discuss different views on subjects and everything is fair game with regard to the kids that does not harm them. Something I would never consciously do.

·
Registered
11,990 Posts
Love the trouser cleavage! I've been seeing an awful lot of trouser cleavage on young women around here lately. I'd be beyond mortified if I was flashing that in public.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts